Almo Professional A/V E4 AV Tour to showcase new products in Boston
Almo Professional A/V is bringing its E4 AV Tour to Boston on Sept. 23. The E$ AV Tour is a training and networking event for resellers, integrators and consultants, according to a company press release.
E4 Boston will be held from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Sept. 23 at the Boston Marriott Newton. Admission and parking are free for Almo Pro A/V's reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, go to e4avtour.com.
Continuing the theme "Experience Your Future Now," E4 features a day of training sessions worth InfoComm Renewal Units, workshops, product and service launches, and new manufacturing partners, according to a company press release. The E4 AV tour has traveled to cities around the country to provide product, technical and business training needs to resellers and installers while creating a forum for professional networking. Attendees may attend InfoComm CTS-accredited courses and workshops, and see an array of new product demonstrations.
"E4 Boston will include the most new products we've ever shown in our exhibit hall at one time," said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. "E4 Boston attendees have a great advantage as so many of our exhibitors are specifically using this event to unveil, test and sneak peek their latest and greatest AV gear. Boston area resellers and integrators are strongly encouraged to make time for this E4. A firsthand look at these products and the time spent talking with the manufacturers and Almo's Business Development Managers about them will be invaluable and can definitely give them an edge over their competitors."
Some of the new products that will be shown at E4 Boston are as follows:
- BrightSign redesigned LS, HD, XD and XT media players — Announced last week and shown publicly for the first time at E4 Boston, the upgraded media players now ship with a portfolio of technology updates, including an M.2 interface for Wi-Fi antennae or a solid-state drive. BrightSign's free BrightAuthor software and the BrightSign Network are also updated with advanced digital features for enterprise-level performance.
- ClearOne Collaborate Share multi-user wireless presentation — A wireless presentation solution designed to address challenges in meeting rooms and classrooms by converging in-room presentations and videoconferencing seamlessly into a single box, turning meeting rooms into face-to-face collaborative environments.
- ClearOne DIALOG 20 microphone system — A working prototype of the DIALOG 20 complete two-channel wireless microphone system that consists of a receiver with a built-in antenna, a variety of transmitters, boundary tabletop, gooseneck podium, handheld, belt pack and docking station.
- Harman Control 23-1 ultra-compact indoor/outdoor background/foreground speaker — A two-way, 3-inch speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors.
- Epson Pro L1505U 12,000-lumen WUXGA laser projector — Combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, this black projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson 4K Enhancement Technology. Its integration capabilities include connectivity such as HDBaseT and nine optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory.
- QSC AcousticDesign Series ceiling-mount loudspeakers — The Directivity Matched Transition loudspeakers deliver audio reproduction for installations requiring a refined audio experience. New models include the AD-C4T and AD-C4T-LP 4-inch, two-way, 120-degree conical coverage products and the AD-C6T and AD-C6T-LP 6-inch, two way, 105-degree conical coverage products.
- Atlona HDVS-300-KIT — Provides AV switching, USB and HDMI extension, plus system control for huddle space using PC-based conferencing codecs. The transmitter and receiver kit offer five video inputs shared between both devices for HDMI DisplayPort and analog video signals.
- Hitachi LPWU9750 8000-lumen projector and LPWU3500 3500-lumen projector — The new laser diode light source offers approximately 20,000 hours of operation time and is maintenance-free with no lamp or filter to replace. The HDBaseT-enabled projectors deliver distribution of uncompressed HD video up to 328 feet.
- LG OLED 55EH5C 55-inch display — A fully customizable OLED display designed to transform an environment and the way people interact with it. This product is available in curved tiling, arched and flat configurations with the ability to swap and mirror content on either side of the screen.
- LG 55VH7B 55-inch video wall — It has a borderless design and is engineered with efficient management tools such as quad-core System-on-Chip (SoC), which plays various types of content without the need for an external media player. Ideal to raise awareness, particularly in areas with heavy foot traffic such as museums, galleries and large retail stores.
- QSC SPA Series amplifiers — Well-suited for use in corporate AV applications, the SPA2-200 and SPA4-100 offer 2x200W or 4x100W per channel into 8Ω and 4Ω outputs, with the ability to bridge channels for 70-V and 100-V capability. These half-rack size amplifiers offer a mounting system for flexible options such as under the table, wall-mounted behind a display or side-by-side in a credenza rack. They include remote control capabilities for applications such as fire and safety paging.
- Samsung Showcase — E4 Boston will include Samsung's exclusive showcase room with a mix of indoor SMART LED signage, semi-outdoor high ambient light displays for storefronts, outdoor displays certified to withstand the elements, a video wall made with seamless tiling and embedded SoC technology, an interactive 82-inch E-Board display solution, a mirror display, and products from the new Samsung 4K display series.
Topics: 4K Ultra HD, Advertising, Associations / Events, Audio Media, Banks / Financial, Cloud-Based Digital Signage, Content, Content Management, Corporate Communication, Customer Experience, Digital Billboards, Digital Merchandising, Display Technology, Distributors / Resellers, DOOH Advertising, Emerging Technology, Entertainment Venues, Hardware, Interactive / Touchscreen, LED Signs, Media Players, Outdoor Signage, Projection Displays, Restaurants, Retail, Retail Digital Signage, Software, Tradeshows, Transportation / Travel, Video, Video Media