Since 2007, DigitalSignageToday.com has reported on the important news, events, trends and people in the digital signage and digital out-of-home industries. We reach a global audience of professionals from all sectors of the digital signage market, such as hardware and software vendors, content providers, distributors and resellers, network owners and aggregators and end-users. Our site features a directory of product and service providers as well as slideshows, videos and research.
Bradley Cooper is a Technology Editor for DigitalSignageToday.com. His background is in information technology, advertising, and writing.
So you want to be featured in Digital Signage Today? Here's how to help ensure your press release gets in front of the editor.
- Copy and paste your press release into the body of an email addressed to Editor@DigitalSignageToday.com. (Don't attach it) Sending a PDF will not prevent copy-editing, but it will probably delay the posting of your news.
- Include photos. Include photographs and/or video if available and of good quality. Standard-format digital files are accepted (.png, .jpg, gif) as are video links, and embed codes. Identify the source and person or place shown; if more than one person, tell us who's who (by name, title, company).
- Please avoid exaggerated or flowery descriptions. Provide the facts (the who, what, when, why and how)
- Provide a quote from an end user and a company leader. Include name, title and employer of the person being quoted.
- Please feel free to offer a potential in-depth interview