10 things retail leaders will take away from the Interactive Customer Experience Summit
The Interactive Customer Experience Summit, being held June 1-3 at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, is one of the top ICX industry events as it provides attendees the opportunity to get caught up and ahead on all the technology innovations taking place, learn about real-time ICX deployments and strategies and network with innovative brands and experts.
How better to learn about the changing retail environment and customer experience strategies than from recognized leaders in the industry?
Retail leaders, from marketing team to IT organizations to C-suite level executives, are invited to learn why the retail industry is increasingly embracing new technologies, adopting new strategies and recognizing the importance of the mobile device and approaches.
Here are just 10 reasons to attend the three-day event being held in Dallas:
Hear Retail Prophet Doug Stephens speak about the future of consumerism
Attain real-time insight the latest in mobile payment and ordering trends
- Gain knowledge on how to inspire e innovation from the inside
- Discover how to create a Big Data strategy
- Explore approaches for developing immersive and multi-sensory experiences
- Learn how to harness the power of IoT
- Understand why customer loyalty is more than a discount card
- Pioneer a new mobile marketing platform for your brick and mortar business
- Find out how to blend physical with digital in ICX strategies
- Get tips on integrating technology into store design
There is still time to register. Find out why an attendee at last year’s event calls the ICX Summit one of the best industry events ever attended. A few hints: sessions are on-point and provided real-world examples of interactive customer engagement projects.
Click here to make sure you don’t miss this exciting and important industry conference.
Judy Mottl / Judy Mottl is an experienced editor, reporter and blogger who has worked for top media including AOL, InformationWeek and InternetNews. She’s written everything from breaking news to in-depth trends. She loves a great pitch so email here, follow on Twitter and connect on LinkedIn.