Founded in 2000, IBASE (TASDAQ:8050) is a publicly traded company with global headquarters in Taiwan. IBASE continuously leads the digital signage field with cutting edge products designed for maximum reliability and minimum footprint. IBASE manufactures slim and innovative digital signage players incorporating Intel’s and AMD’s latest technology with dedicated high-speed memory. IBASE’s digital signage players support dual or quad displays capable of showing independent or cloned HD1080 content to reduce Total-Cost-of-Ownership. The chassis of IBASE players comes with integral mounting brackets to ease installation.
Furthermore, players are fully compatible with most world-class digital signage software solutions from leading providers, such as Omnivex, SCALA, ComQi, YCD, DISE, Signagelive and X2O Media.
IBASE Digital Signage Player Advantages:
- Extremely compact and slim design
- All metal, ruggedized construction
- Supports multiple, HD1080 displays
- Segregated airflow ventilation design keeps external contaminants away from electronics
- High-speed Gigabit Ethernet, Great Scalability
- Long product life cycle (5 years)
- High performance with discrete graphics engine
- CE, FCC, CCC and UL approved
- Certified by Software/CMS Vendor
Products and Services
|2016 COMPUTEX d&i awards winner, the SI-613 is a 3x4K UHD digital signage system designed for digital menu boards and multi-screen video wall applications. Aside from featuring three independent ultra high-definition 3x 4K-resolution, the product is built with segregated flow ventilation and supports the latest 6th Generation Intel core pro Learn more »|