Founded in 2000, IBASE (TASDAQ:8050) is a publicly traded company with global headquarters in Taiwan. IBASE continuously leads the digital signage field with cutting edge products designed for maximum reliability and minimum footprint. IBASE manufactures slim and innovative digital signage players incorporating Intel’s and AMD’s latest technology with dedicated high-speed memory. IBASE’s digital signage players support dual or quad displays capable of showing independent or cloned HD1080 content to reduce Total-Cost-of-Ownership. The chassis of IBASE players comes with integral mounting brackets to ease installation.
Furthermore, players are fully compatible with most world-class digital signage software solutions from leading providers, such as Omnivex, SCALA, ComQi, YCD, DISE, Signagelive and X2O Media.
IBASE Digital Signage Player Advantages:
- Extremely compact and slim design
- All metal, ruggedized construction
- Supports multiple, HD1080 displays
- Segregated airflow ventilation design keeps external contaminants away from electronics
- High-speed Gigabit Ethernet, Great Scalability
- Long product life cycle (5 years)
- High performance with discrete graphics engine
- CE, FCC, CCC and UL approved
- Certified by Software/CMS Vendor
Products and Services
|The SI-623-N signage player is based on the 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core® processor and supports up to 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution in each display channel. Slim yet powerful, SI-623-N comes with a pair of wall-mount brackets and can comfortably fit behind multi-displays or video walls deployed in places across every market such as hospitality, retail and public transportation. Learn more »|