LG showcases meeting room, interactive solutions
LG Electronics USA recently showcased its new solutions at the 2018 Digital Signage Expo, such as its IPS Interactive Digital Boards and its meeting room solutions, according to a press release.
The company displayed its 86-inch 86TR3D and 75-inch 75TC3D 4K UHD models, and 55-inch 55TA3E Full HD model of IPS Interactive Digital Boards, which offer content for meeting rooms, classrooms and other spaces. The 75TC3D comes with system-on-chip technology and recognizes up to 40 points of touch, and the 55TA3E comes with a built-in IR overlay, according to the release.
The company showcased a variety of other solutions including:
- The LG SM5KD corporate signage solution
- Its small format display portfolio
- Hardware bundle with UHD displays and Cisco's Room Kit collaboration series.
- Hardware bundle with LG's 4K and in-glass OLED and Crestron's Connected solutions for integration and network connectivity.
- Hardware-software bundle with Hoylu for live collaboration.
Companies: LG Electronics USA, Inc.