Atlona to introduce 4K scaling and video wall processing
Atlona plans to introduce its 4K/UHD scaling solutions including the AT-HDVS-SC-RX HDBaseT receiver and scaler, which features Atlona CrystalScale technology for 4K scaling, picture optimization and video wall processing, according to a press release.
The HDVS-SC-RX enables two input audio switching, and can receive video, audio, control and Ethernet over HDBaseT. The CrystalScale technology can convert or downgrade content resolution to match the resolution of displays. It also enables gamma and uniformity correction for color issues on LED or LCD displays. Other features include:
- HDVS integrates with Atlona's HDVS-200 family of HDBaseT transmitters.
- Comes with TCP/IP and RS-232 scaler and display control.
- Scaling receiver can be configured over LAN, WAN or Internet via Atlona Management System.
- Motion adaptive video de-interlacing.
- Aspect ratio control and internal test pattern generation.
"The HDVS-SC-RX is ideal for highly detailed applications that require greater resolution, pixel density and color fidelity," Steve Kolta, product manager, Atlona, said in the release. "Our CrystalScale processing engine delivers extraordinary video quality, and combines with the unit's powerful video wall processing capabilities, image optimization functions and rich integration features to provide a comprehensive and cost effective scaling solution for any size of project."