Sept. 12, 2012
The presence of digital menu boards has grown substantially as companies recognize the revenue and cost cutting benefits of moving away from traditional static displays.
From stadiums and quick service restaurants, to universities and amusement parks, businesses in a variety of industries are turning to digital signage to help improve efficiency and drive sales revenue
By using data to drive content you can ensure that the right message is being shown to the right people, at the right time, which helps drive the customer to the desired outcome: making a purchase.
During this webinar you will learn how digital signage enables you to:
- Improve revenue generation with sales uplift and advertising
- Reduce costs by moving away from existing print and static signage
- Easily react to changes and update messaging, prices and product info in real-time
- Improve brand awareness and message effectiveness
- Enhance imagery and graphics