Dec. 12, 2011
Many quick-service restaurants (QSRs) have been undergoing a digital transformation to incorporate the latest display technology to upsell and drive sales, provide a competitive edge and prepare for upcoming FDA menu-labeling nutrition requirements. By replacing static menu boards with digital signage, QSRs have the ability to create new marketing opportunities that reinforce brand loyalty and help drive additional sales.
In this webinar, sponsored by NEC, presenters will discuss the key factors in creating a memorable drive-thru experience for your customers and how best to capitalize on customer wait time.
The webinar will focus on:
• Proper placement of outdoor digital menu boards
• Content strategies: motion vs. static
• Display technology comparison
• Social media presence
• Meeting government requirements
• Justifying the investment