Special Report: The Top 10 Digital Signage Trends for 2009
March 11, 2009
2009 promises to be a break out year for digital signage. Even in a tough economy the industry is predicting moderate growth. Learn the details of what our industry analyst is predicting.
Download this report now to get the full details.
- Content is the next main talking point for the industry
- Traditional broadcasters are getting into the digital signage marketplace
- Agencies are awaking to the power of digital signage
- Brands are shifting money to this market from traditional TV
- Cross-platform and interaction with cell phones is critical
- Interactivity and measurement
- Data-driven content or ad search for DOOH
- Cost of LCD and players is entering next phase of cost down
- Consolidation and failures will continue
- Growth for the industry is moderate, but positive
© 2014 Networld Media Group All rights reserved.