Nov. 15, 2011
In an increasingly competitive market, digital menu boards enable restaurant and bar managers to keep pace or stay ahead of their competition. For example, by using digital signage, restaurant managers are able to incorporate full-motion video into their menu displays and instantly update content to account for last-minute product and price changes for a single location or multiple locations, from anywhere in the world.
ONELAN’s Menu Board Whitepaper is an essential read for those who are considering installing Digital Signage in a Restaurant, Café or Bar area. Real-life examples of how digital menu boards can be used in a number of different environments such as on Ferries, in Petrol Stations, Mines and Universities illustrate the benefits of digital menu boards including:
- Sales uplift by showing targeted information to relevant customers
- Entertaining customers while they wait
- Better communication with customers
- Image reinforcement to elevate the overall customer perception
- Promotion e.g. of 'specials' and themed menus