Choosing the Right Digital Signage System
Sept. 22, 2010
Before starting a digital signage project, it's important to understand what solution is most appropriate for the venue and budget. Answering some basic questions can help a deployer identify the right system and infrastructure, including:
- What type of content will be displayed (e.g., static images, video, RSS feeds, live TV, etc.)?
- How many locations and displays will the content run on?
- Will the content be the same on each screen, or will different content be run on different screens?
- How will the content be managed? How will it be changed or updated?
- What are the potential security issues?
Installation / Integration
Planning / Integration