Garland, TX - March 22, 2012 - The MP75 is the latest addition to the CE labs digital signage HD digital media player line. The MP75 is a solid-state, highly affordable and simple stand alone digital media appliance with push-button functionality and a diverse set of outputs for compatibility with multiple connections. The MP75 utilizes USB and SD-cards for storage and playback of video formats and supports multiple video, audio and image formats. Built with the same rugged industrialized housing material that has been proven in the field, the MP75 is fully capable of playing 3D content and enhanced bit rate high definition video files for superior digital signage playback.
Main features of the MP75 include:
- Full high definition 1080p support
- Supports Blu-ray Disc format (MPEG-2, H.264, and VC-1)
- Plays mpeg 2, wmv, and H.264
- Supports USB and SD card for storage and play
- 3D ready
- Manual switching compatible with top and bottom and side by side 3D files
- 5 4-pin GPIO ports: supports illuminated push buttons. Uses numbered folder structure for easy button assignments
If you would like to learn more about the CE labs MP75 or find out how you can become an authorized reseller for CE labs, contact Eric McCready, Vice President of Sales, at (800) 767-6189 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org.