Sept. 24, 2012
Digital Signage Today along with NEC Display Solutions will be hosting a free webinar, "The evolution of digital signage: Are your installations unique enough to capture attention?" at 2p.m. eastern on Oct. 11.
The signage market continues to evolve. Not only does signage continue to make the transition from static posters to digital screens, now advertisers and businesses must find ways for their digital signage to stand out in a crowd. For certain deployments that compete with other attractions for consumers' attention or demand a higher return, a standard, single-display installation simply doesn't cut through the clutter. Display manufacturers, integrators and consultants have been coming up with creative, head-turning ways to give customers new options for their digital signage installations.
This free webinar, sponsored by NEC Display Solutions, will look at some of these unique installations, and how they can help businesses achieve maximum impact with customers and on their bottom line.
Examples will include:
- Multidisplay video walls for retail, education and more;
- Non-standard video wall configurations;
- Interactive signage for indoor/outdoor crowds;
- Outdoor displays for quick-service restaurants and retail;
- Store window deployments to stop passerby;
- Large-scale video projection to create an altered atmosphere.
Register for the free, hourlong webinar by clicking here.
Read more about digital signage hardware.