Flyte Systems, a provider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality industry, convention centers and related businesses, announced the international expansion of its real-time airline flight information service system. The expansion will begin with hotels in South America and the Caribbean.
Flyte Systems provides real-time airline listings via digital signage monitors, guest room televisions and touch screen kiosks.
Travel information systems have been implemented at the San Juan Marriot Resort & Stellaris Casino, the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, the Marriott Aruba Resort & Stellaris Casino and will soon deploy at the JW Marriot in Lima, Peru.
"Today's hotel guests expect the convenience of real-time flight information on property," Flyte Systems vice president Scott Triphahn said in the announcement. "Our international expansion introduces Flyte Systems' valuable airline information services to hotels, car rental companies, training centers and other businesses worldwide."
Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch and FlytePad.
• FlyteBoard is a wall-, floor- or ceiling-mounted, high-definition flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
• FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing and can be provided as a stand alone or packaged in an optional all-wood kiosk or integrated metal kiosk, to match hotel décor.
• FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information from their in-room television.
• FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
• FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.