At this year's Digital Signage Expo in Las Vegas, digital signage content creation platform provider Flypaper Inc. announced that it has launched an entry version of its application, aimed at businesses wanting to get started with digital signage.
Flypaper Express digital signage content creation software is a new tool to enable users "to easily and affordably create robust HD Motion Graphics within PowerPoint for only $99."
"Flypaper Express provides a powerful solution for creating extraordinary digital signage content that is equally affordable and easy to use," said Don Pierson, president and founder of Flypaper Studio Inc. "This new software enables anyone to become a digital signage content creation expert due to its simplicity and low $99 price point."
Flypaper Express enables users to create broadcast quality, frame accurate motion graphics, the company said:
- Additional functionality within PowerPoint for ease and simplicity
- Includes 200 professional quality templates to get started quickly
- Comes bundled with a dozen completed projects
- Output to common HD motion graphics video formats or in Flash (.swf)
- Use with any standards-based digital signage player or network
The PowerPoint to Flash capabilities of Flypaper Express make for a smooth transition to upgrade when users are ready to advance their skills and their developed content, the company said.
Read more about digital signage content.