U.K.-based Crystal Display Systems Limited, a value added reseller of transparent digital display technology, today unveiled its new ClearVue range of transparent digital display showcases using Samsung's latest transparent digital signage technology.
The transparent showcase light boxes come in 9.7-, 22- and 46-inch sized in an enclosed showcase fronted by a clear glass surface that can display multimedia content in front of products placed inside the unit.
Transparent displays offer a combination of digital and physical marketing for retail, exhibitions, branding and a number of other applications. Dynamic media messaging can be integrated with the physical product itself.
According to the company, each ClearVue Transparent Showcase Display Box is a fully-equipped display solution, with a Samsung transparent active matrix LCD at the front of the metal enclosure. As an option, Crystal Displays offers a toughened glass infrared dual-touch touchscreen solution, with the touchscreen fitting in front of the LCD to give a fully interactive solution and opening up numerous opportunities for customer/user interaction.
- Samsung's transparent TFT technology
- Built in stand-alone media player, with 24-hour scheduling and power timer
- High-performance LED lighting (70Khrs half-life)
- Industrial-grade power supply
- Precision fabricated sheet metal enclosure
- Dual-touch touchscreen (optional)
- Color coding to any RAL Color (optional)
Read more about display technology.