ClearOne announced that it has launched the MagicBox WebSuite digital signage software platform that it said allows users to control their entire signage network from any Web browser at any location. The new platform is available as a cloud-hosted software-as-a-service, or SaaS, model.
"We're making digital signage more affordable and more manageable by leveraging the efficiency of platform maintenance and security in the cloud," said Tom Searcy, vice president, digital signage business, in the announcement. "With easy-to-use Web-based software applications, you can upload and access your content while managing your signage network from a single centralized location or multiple remote locations. As organizations grow, the SaaS model provides the most affordable and secure way to scale their signage network with a powerful Web-based software solution."
The MagicBox WebSuite incorporates several new applications, including content creation and asset management inside of the browser for a comprehensive design to verification experience. With the new applications, multiple users can simultaneously create and edit multiple projects.
The MagicBox WebSuite includes:
- Composer, a flexible application to manage assets, custom-build layout, schedule and publish projects.
- Ad Logger for network and verification impression analytics.
- Audio Manager for audio playlist creation and management software.
Additionally, the WebSuite offers enterprise-class user access controls for efficient planning and added security:
- Library to upload and support content repository management.
- User Manager for administering user roles and security levels.
- Player Manager to set up and organize signage players on the network.
- Remote Update for signage player firmware updates.
The WebSuite digital signage software is designed to work with MagicBox digital signage media players.
Read more about digital signage content management.