Feb. 7, 2014
AV mounting solutions provider Chief is helping installers meet the expanding demands of mobile video conferencing solutions with its new Extra-Large Fusion Video Conferencing Cart, the company said in a recent announcement.
The video conferencing solution continues the tradition of the installer-inspired Fusion series with quick adjustments and customization, Chief said. Sharing video conferencing capabilities across several rooms helps maximize investment for corporate, government or education clients by saving on resources.
"The extra-large video conferencing cart was designed with the installer and end-user in mind," said Kathryn Gaskell, Chief product manager, in the announcement. "This solution comes with rack hardware and shelving to accommodate a variety of mobile video conferencing needs, and it ships fully assembled and ready to go."
The cart was designed for 37- to 70-inch displays up to 250 pounds (113 kg). It also can be customized for dual monitor video-conferencing use with the dual monitor accessory, the company said.
Other features include:
- A turn knob to allow a single user to easily adjust the screen height 41.9 to 50.4 inches (106.4 to 128.0 cm);
- Sleek two-toned aesthetic that fits in multiple environments;
- Pre-installed rack rail for 11 RUs of rack mountable and non-rack mountable AV components;
- Removable side, rear and front panels for easy component access and cable management;
- Includes 14 inches (356 mm) wide above or below component shelf;
- Ships fully assembled on a pallet; and
- Lockable front casters.
The XVAU is now shipping, the company said.
Learn more about digital signage hardware.