Avalue intros touch panel for kiosks, POS
Jan. 7, 2013
Avalue Technology Inc., an embedded solution provider and associate member of the Intel Intelligent System Alliance, announced the release of its second-generation PPC series touch panel PC for interactive self-service, POS and kiosk applications.
The PPC-1525 and PPC-1527 series are equipped with a 15-inch 4:3 XGA (1024x768) TFT resistive touchscreen display, while the PPC-1725 and PPC-1727 series are equipped with a 17-inch 4:3 SXGA (1280x1024) TFT resistive touchscreen display. Both models utilize Intel Atom processor platforms, the announcement said.
Other features include:
- Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 2 x 2W Speaker
- 1 CF, 2 x COM Ports + 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (or 1 x COM Ports + 4 x USB 2.0 Ports) & 1 Mini PCIe
- Wide Voltage +12V ~ +28V, ErP Power
- Power-On Timer
- Fanless Operation, VESA 100 Compliance
- Programmable Function Key
- IP-65 Compliant Front Panel
Read more about interactive touchscreens.
Interactive / Touchscreen
Recommended For You