Everything You Need
Ingram Micro Inc. is the leading technology distributor within the ProAV and digital signage market, offering a unified line card that features the most comprehensive portfolio of in-demand and emerging ProAV and digital signage products and solutions. Ingram Micro’s ProAV and Digital Signage business unit (BU) offers channel partners, AV professionals and vendors specialized partner support and business enablement resources, as well as access to a dedicated team of seasoned market, sales, business development and technology professionals.
- The broadest, best-in-class unified portfolio of ProAV and digital signage point products, solutions and services available from one source
- Access to Ingram Micro’s complete portfolio of IT solutions and services and the IMSN
- A specialized team of marketing, operations, sales, technical support and vendor management professionals
- Multiple ship locations and same-day shipping
- Field-based business development managers, credit analysts and technical engineers
- Targeted education, training and enablement courses
- Custom services, including content creation, financing, site surveys and installations
- Special pricing and credit options
- Customer segments, focus and number in each area
- LCD Displays (Monitors and TVs)
- Plasma Displays (Monitors & TVs)
- Projection Screens
- Digital Signage (SaaS, Media Players, Software)
- Mounting Solutions & Display Enclosures
- Cables, Power Conditioners
- Scalers & Switchers
- Control Systems & Signal Extenders
- ATA Cases, Carts & Lense
- Video Conferencing
- Interactive Whiteboards & Document Cameras
- Security Solutions
- Audio Solutions
- Video Encoder & Streaming Devices
Ingram Micro's ProAV/Digital Signage Business Unit has the ability to source the total solution as well as identify and recruit qualified solution-provider partners who are eager to sell digital signage in this new technology market.
Ingram Micro maintains strategic relationships with many of today's leading manufacturers. The list includes: AOpen, BroadSign, Cisco, LifeSize, NEC, Peerless AV, Planar Systems, Samsung ViewSonic and more than 90 other ProAV and digital-signage manufacturers.
For more information about the ProAV/Digital Signage Business Unit, contact Keven Yue, BDM, at email@example.com or (714) 382-2387. more info
What is Content Creation? Custom built content that can include corporate imaging and graphics, store and company promotions, advertising campaigns, etc. Have a sale or a promotion going on? Do you want to inform your in-store consumers of a hot new product, solution or idea? Create content to drive sales and inform your audience.
Learn more »
Digital signage is a solution that can increase sales opportunities in a wide variety of vertical markets, including education, hospitality and independent hotels, corporations and lobbies, shopping malls, retail stores (independent and franchise), hospitals and clinics, gyms and spas, restaurants, houses of worship, and retail banks and credit unions.
Learn more »
As one of our digital signage solution providers, you can access support from the Ingram Micro Services Network (IMSN) for digital-signage installation services. Installation services include comprehensive site surveys, pre-sales consultative expertise, and installation capabilities for all of your digital signage project needs. For more details, ask your Ingram Micro sales representative about installation services through IMSN and USSI, which is a national installer of digital signage solutions.
Learn more »
As an Ingram Micro solution provider, you have access to optimal leasing and financing options. Qualified resellers may be eligible for a temporary credit increase, end-user financing or leasing.
Learn more »