IBASE IOPS-76, the Intel® Open Pluggable Specification Compliant Signage Player
The IBASE IOPS-76 is an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) compliant signage player powered by the new 3rd Generation Intel® Mobile Core™ i7/i5/i3/ Celeron® Quad Core/ Dual Core processors with Mobile Intel® QM77 Express chipset. The Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) effectively lowers deployment and field maintenance costs to simplify device installation, maintenance, upgrades and allows digital signage manufacturers to deploy systems faster, with lower costs for development and implementation.
IOPS-76 is compliant with Intel® Active Management Technology 8.0 for optimal remote control management and supports up-to 2 displays via the slot-in JAE 80-pin connector and Display Port signals for picture-perfect content reproduction. 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMM (Dual Channel), 1 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN, 2 x USB 3.0, mSATA SSD are standard, (optional) Bluetooth/ Wi-Fi / TV Tuner connections are available.
- Supports Intel®’s 3rd Generation Mobile Core™ i7/i5/i3/ Celeron® Processors
- 2 x DDR3 Dual Channel SO-DIMM, Max. 16GB
- Intel® HD Graphics Engine
- Compliant with Intel® Active Management Technology(AMT) for remote management
- 1 x Mini PCI-E(x1) slot for Wi-Fi™, Bluetooth® or TV Tuner options
- 2 x High Speed USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x Display Port, 1 x mSATA SSD
OPS System with Intel® Core™ i5-3610ME Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz) 8GB RAM, 40GB mSATA