Codigo’s On-Hold Messaging solution allows you to choose from a variety of background music and pre-recorded voice talent. Using the same power of Codigo’s Digital Signage, users can remotely schedule perfectly mixed audio messages directly to their phone system as on-hold messages.
It’s Codigo – For Your Phone System
Codigo makes it easy to browse through your files and drag media content into your shows. It works exactly the same for making your own playlists of audio files for our new On-Hold Messaging feature. Just drag and drop to Zone 1 for the voiceovers and Zone 2 for your background music files.
Background Music Variety
If music is the universal language, Codigo’s fluent everywhere in the world! From jazz and classical to folk rock and electronic, Codigo’s royalty-free music library encompasses every genre you can think of. Sort through music by style and preview each song to pair up the perfect mix for your customers.
Go Custom or Upload Your Own
From writing the script to working with professional vocal talent, Codigo can handle the entire process of creating new messages for your on-hold system. Need to get a message out in a hurry? Record your own voiceover messages using your favorite audio recording tool, then simply use Codigo’s file uploader to add them to your media library.
- Easy-to-Use, web-based interface – Remotely send audio messages to any phone system
- Drag & drop scheduling tool – Create high-impact audio loops in just a few minutes
- Content Vault – Thousands of background music choices from a variety of genres
- Voice Talent – Choose from either pre-made voiceovers or record a custom message (Male and Female available)
- Recording – Professionally mixed voice talent with background music
- Installation Services available
With a proven, industry-standard iPad as its heart and soul, Codigo’s iPad Kiosk brings the power of the web into your retail space without sacrificing control and while minimizing your cost.
Learn more »
Using the intuitive nature of touch, Codigo’s interactive kiosks are perfect for wayfinding, directories, product comparison, informational videos, and other ways of engaging with your retail users.
Learn more »