HDMI Matrix Switches capabilities/features:
• Available in 2 x 2, 2 x 4, 4 x 2, and 4 x 4 port combinations.
• Control from the front panel, with the included IR remote, or from an RS-232 console.
• Boast resolutions up to 1080p.
• HDMI 1.3 and HDCP compliant.
• Signal boosters on ports amplify HDMI signals up to 60 feet (18.2 m).
• Support the latest HDMI audio formats, including Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD.
• Carry the high-speed digital video signaling of TMDS formats for the delivery of 12-bit Deep Color.
• Ideal for classroom and training facilities, and video broadcasting applications.
• Rackmountable 1U-high unit with mounting ears.
Featuring a maximum bandwidth of 6.75 Gbps, these HDMI Matrix Switches from Black Box support sharp, highly defined video in HD resolutions of up to 1080p.
Any input can be routed to any output, or the same input can be routed to all outputs or any combination, eliminating the need to manually move various cables to display HDMI video from different sources on different screens. An input source LED tells you at a glance each output you’ve selected.
Control switching via front-panel buttons, the included IR remote controller, or an RS-232 connection linked to a control system. What’s more, the switches feature an IR signal extension port (and include an IR extender receiver). Once plugged in, the receiver enables you to use the IR remote controller to switch ports on the unit from another room—as far as 984 feet (300 m) away.
For our full line of video switches and other AV infrastructure solutions, visit blackbox.com/go/AVdistribution.