Digital Signage Today has published the third edition of its annual Future Trends report. The 40-page report contains the full results of an exclusive survey of 500 industry professionals, and commentaries on coming trends by industry leaders.
Topics covered in the survey include the following key highlights:
- Average annual budgets for DS
- Number of screens deployed
- Integration with mobile, POS, social, 3D and other emerging technologies and trends
- How screens are being monetized with various advertising models
- Strategies for content development and management
- Operating systems used
- Impact on various industries and geographic regions
The report also includes commentaries from industry experts Steve Acquista (DT Research), Jennifer Bolt (rVue), Todd Bouman (Samsung Electronics America), Alan Brawn (Brawn Consulting), Jon Parks (Avnet Technology Solutions), David Rathbun (Four Winds Interactive), Alex Romanov (iSIGN Media), Richard Ventura (NEC Display Solutions), David Wilkins (X2O Media) and Thomas Zerega (Magnetic 3D).
DST Editor Christopher Hall recently talked about the report in a podcast interview, available below.
The report is available for purchase and immediate download here.
You can download the podcast directly, or listen in the player below:
Read more about digital signage trends.