One Digital Solutions, a division of electronics manufacturer Elonex, has announced the launch of a new series of displays for digital signage, video walls, touchscreens and video brochures that will be showcased at Integrated Systems Europe this week in Amsterdam.
Produced by Elonex, the new products made available through One Digital Solutions are:
- Evision+ 64- to 84-inch Mega-Touch Ad displays - Incorporating six to 12 touchpoints and displaying 4K resolution, this new range of screens is designed to be versatile and multipurpose, able to support a multi-user experience. The displays utilize built-in Airstream software, allowing up to 84 users to instantly share content via any type of IOS or Android mobile device.
- 32- to 65-inch high-brightness screens - Available in a range of sizes and brightness ratings from 1000 cd/m to 2500 cd/m, intended to be ideal for outward facing deployments, in retail windows and outdoors. The screens are fitted inside an Elonex outdoor enclosure for maximum protection.
- 46- to 55-inch IP65-rated enclosures - The new range of IP65-rated enclosures was launched and installed at Essex University in 2013. This was closely followed in 2014 by a 46-inch freestanding and wall-mount model. The stainless steel design offers a 10-year guarantee, with a choice of polished stainless or powder coated finishes.
- 46- and 55-inch super-narrow LCD tiling video wall displays, screens that are big and impactful.
- Folding video business cards and brochures - Mixing print and video together in one product, rechargeable by connecting to a PC.
- Illuminated folding restaurant menus - Complementing the existing digital menu boards that the company offers, electro-luminescent illuminated-menus are designed to bring menus to life, offering the user a variety of changeable colors and styles to choose from.
Formerly known as Chamber TV, One Digital Solutions has a background in digital media and AV, having catered to the communications needs of organizations in a variety of sectors such as education, retail and local government, the company said.
Learn more about digital signage display technology.