U.K.-based ViewPoint 3D Ltd. has introduced its next-generation ViewPoint-3D digital signage software that supports up to quad-HD 3D animated content with live real-time data, the company recently announced.
The company's software supports all standard displays and new glasses-free 3D screens, with direct conversion to WOWvx and autostereoscopic formats in real-time, the company said. ViewPoint-3D is designed for any size of network, and based on new technology with software that allows the rapid creation and diffusion of 2D and full 3D signage, the company said.
The software is intended to be configured and installed rapidly; to be easy to maintain, with a long service life; to be fully compatible with all display types, including standard monitors and TVs, projectors, LED and LCD displays; and to directly drive glasses-free 3D TVs and projectors, the company said.
According to the company, key features of the system include:
- Combines live data feed with 2D and 3D content in real-time, ensuring content is always fresh.
- Full network status reporting is provided by email and SMS messaging.
- Complete fully featured and scalable digital signage package.
- Supports advanced 2D and 3D advertising at low-cost.
- Features an easy-to-use WYSIWYG 3D-animation content editor.
- Produces studio-quality 2D and full 3D animated content.
- Reduces content creation and management costs by more than 80 percent.
According to the company, ViewPoint-3D includes a WYSIWYG 3D content editor that works along the lines of creating a virtual reality world where 3D scenes can be easily and rapidly built by users with little or no knowledge of 3D. The solution also has been tested for 24/7 operation; features remote screen network control and monitoring; supports Asian, Arabic and Chinese fonts; includes an integrated automatic public address in four languages; and comes with a 10-year international warranty.
Learn more about 3D digital signage.