SOLOMO Technology Inc. today announced that version 1.0 of its patent-pending SOLOMO Exchange Web services platform is now available. SOLOMO Exchange is an indoor location platform enabling retailers to provide localized mobile services to consumers in a trusted manner, the company said.
Notable features of SOLOMO Exchange include:
- Enable in-store consumer applications: deliver contextual offers, content and in-store services based on where customers are located
- Location-based mobile features for store employees: geo-location, in-store analytics and consumer engagement features for sales associates
- Real-time customer engagement engine: deliver localized offers and content to mobile devices; enable in-store digital signage with a second screen experience
- Indoor location analytics: map and graph-based analytics tools such as visitor counts, repeat visitor ratios and device categorization for sophisticated analysis
- Merchandise planning and data visualization: paths of travel and conversion rates from region to region and dwell time within regions
SOLOMO Exchange creates value for business by providing insights into consumer behavior and preferences, the company said. "We created SOLOMO Exchange in light of the current wave of mobile technology, which brought opportunities as well as problems for retailers and other businesses," SOLOMO CEO Liz Eversoll said in the announcement. "SOLOMO Exchange enables businesses to get in front of consumers by greatly enhancing the capabilities of their digital applications. Using location technology to make customer experiences more fun and rewarding is a key part of success in the mobile age."
While SOLOMO is working with many retailers to enhance the in-store features of their applications, the technology's value isn't limited to retail, the company said. For instance, malls can provide maps and indoor navigation on mobile, and gas stations, airlines and automobile dealerships are using SOLOMO Exchange to deliver use cases that increase revenue, reduce costs or both, the company said.
Learn more about digital signage and mobile interactivity.