NEC Display Solutions of America, a provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the addition of two video wall bundles for all-in-one, easy-to-configure digital signage solutions.
The two-by-two (X462UN-TMX4P) and three-by-three (X462UN-TMX9P) LCD TileMatrix Digital Video Walls leverage four and nine X462UN displays, respectively, with the full adjustment capabilities of the Peerless-AV pull-out mounts. This mounting system allows for simple installation, alignment and access for servicing the video walls, the company said.
The 46-inch X462UN's ultra-narrow bezel allows for a screen-to-screen distance between two neighboring X462UN displays of only 7.3 millimeters. The transition gap between displays ensures a homogenous picture across the matrix. Minimal bezel widths also help avoid interruptions of the displays.
"Our new video wall bundles are ideal for dynamic digital signage, and command and control applications," said Rachel Karnani, product manager of large-screen displays at NEC Display Solutions, in the announcement. "The X462UN ultra-narrow displays and the Peerless mounts that comprise these bundles offer a simple and cost-effective video wall solution."
The X462UN-TMX4P and X462UN-TMX9P video wall bundles include the following features:
- Professional-grade LCD panels, advanced thermal protection and sealed panel design for the most formidable digital signage industry requirements;
- EdgeComp technology, which ensures consistent images across the entire video walls;
- TileMatrix technology, which allows for easy manipulation of a single picture to two-by-two or three-by-three formats;
- Copy function, which allows the application of settings from one display to all others;
- Full connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D digital inputs, and Ethernet with automated email notifications for diagnostic purposes; and
- Standard on-site warranty service for all included displays.
The X462UN-TMX4P and X462UN-TMX9P will be available this month, the company said.
Learn more about display technology.