U.K.-based Nomadix Media's person-portable digital signage screen, the iWalker, was deployed at this year's Digital Signage Expo in Las Vegas to welcome visitors and inform attendees.
The iWalker is basically a small-format, harness-mounted digital signage screen that rises about 6 feet into the air when worn by a person acting as a brand ambassador. According to Nomadix, the company worked hand in hand with DSE to provide welcoming signage to visitors.
Worn by brand ambassadors, the iWalkers welcomed visitors at the entrance for all to view the interactive content on the screens and witness the facial recognition software. The expo utilized the iWalkers to show their own content and also as interactive guides, informing attendees about show schedules.
The exhibition provided a platform for the iWalker to demonstrate its metrics-on-the-move capabilities, the company said. NomadiX iWalker offers fully quantifiable and measurable results as well as providing bespoke reporting to the client's requirements. All campaigns are supported by a detailed report, which includes:
- Number of impressions;
- Number of interactions;
- Number of samples/ merchandise/ promotional materials distributed (if applicable);
- Consumer data & profile breakdown (by gender, age group and time spent looking at the media);
- Campaign tracking with geolocation capability;
- Campaign photographs and videos (if applicable); and
- Real-time quantitative and qualitative data on the live audience.
(Image of iWalkers not from DSE.)
Learn more about digital signage display technology.