The Digital Place-based Advertising Association will sponsor an all-day DPb Advertising Summit at Digital Signage Expo in Las Vegas on Feb. 26. The fourth annual DPb Advertising Summit will spotlight panels and speakers to help brand marketers and agencies capitalize on opportunities in the rapidly growing and influential digital place-based media space.
The DPb Advertising Summit from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Feb. 26 will encompass seven sessions, including a look at effective creative campaigns, breaking through clutter in today's age of digital distractions, digital place-based media metrics, the growth of the digital place-based sector, planning and buying issues and more. Susan Danaher, president and CEO of DPAA, and Bob Martin, founding partner, Bob Martin Media, will serve as moderators.
A luncheon keynote by David Kepron, owner of Retail (r)Evolution LLC, will delve into understanding how recent discoveries in neuroscience and the changing communication of brand stories through social media and emerging digital technologies will influence the way brands connect to their customers — both in and out of shopping places. Kepron will examine how the path to purchase can be enhanced with digital technology.
Other sessions include:
- "Who Buys Digital Place-based and Emerging Networks," with Patti Foley, director of marketing communications and merchandising for Jack in the Box, and Jill Nickerson, vice president/director of out-of-home for Horizon Media.
- "State of the Global Digital Place-based Network Industry: Moving from Shakeout & Consolidation to a Mature Growth Business," with Patrick Quinn, CEO of PQ Media.
- "SoLoMo Meets Digital Place-based: New Tools for Consumer Engagement," with Jeremy Lockhorn (moderator), vice president of emerging media for Razorfish; Chris Beauchamp, CEO of Monster Media; Ian Dallimore, digital out-of-home strategist for Lamar Advertising; and Garrett Dodge, co-founder and CEO of Roqbot.
- "Digital Place-Based Marketplace Demand and Direction," with David Matera, CEO and co-founder of OOH Pitch; Jack Sullivan, SVP and out-of-home activation director for Starcom USA; Daniel Wilkins; president of n2; Rick Robinson, managing director, west coast, for MacDonald Media; and Rocky Gunderson, principal of SierraRock.
- "Creative Campaigns," with Anne Judge, principal for The Judge Group, and Anne White, principal for HypeHouse, Inc.
Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. Registration information can be found at www.digitalsignageexpo.net.
Learn more about digital out-of-home advertising.