Avalue Technology Inc., an embedded solution provider and associate member of the Intel Intelligent System Alliance, announced the release of its second-generation PPC series touch panel PC for interactive self-service, POS and kiosk applications.
The PPC-1525 and PPC-1527 series are equipped with a 15-inch 4:3 XGA (1024x768) TFT resistive touchscreen display, while the PPC-1725 and PPC-1727 series are equipped with a 17-inch 4:3 SXGA (1280x1024) TFT resistive touchscreen display. Both models utilize Intel Atom processor platforms, the announcement said.
Other features include:
- Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 2 x 2W Speaker
- 1 CF, 2 x COM Ports + 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (or 1 x COM Ports + 4 x USB 2.0 Ports) & 1 Mini PCIe
- Wide Voltage +12V ~ +28V, ErP Power
- Power-On Timer
- Fanless Operation, VESA 100 Compliance
- Programmable Function Key
- IP-65 Compliant Front Panel
Read more about interactive touchscreens.