NEC Display Solutions of America, a provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the addition of 10 digital signage/content creation solutions.
According to NEC, these comprehensive product bundles introduce customers to the digital signage industry with easy-to-use solutions that include everything needed to run content on a single digital screen.
Available in digital screen sizes up to 65-inches, each bundle includes an NEC V, P or X Series display, a single board computer to source digital signage content, a wall mount kit compatible for both landscape and portrait orientations, Ultrablok surge suppressor, NEC's Content Management Software, and a voucher good for two hours toward NEC Content Creation Services.
"These all-in-one bundles welcome digital signage newcomers by providing the necessary components for successful first deployments, including custom content creation," said Michael Ferrer, national manager of solution sales and operations for NEC Display Solutions. "We've often found that some customers have difficulty overcoming the challenges of a digital signage implementation. In response, NEC has created bundles that outline projects piece by piece, impart the benefits of digital messaging, and show the effective use of content to maximize branding and customer reach."
As part of the bundle offerings, select displays offer a built-in expansion slot allowing for clean, hidden PC integration, while reducing the bill of materials needed for installation. The X Series bundles include the OPS-PCAF-WS, which boasts a 1.6 GHz dual core Fusion processor and 32GB solid-state drive. P and select V Series bundles incorporate the NET-SBC-04, which offers a 160GB SATA hard drive and 2GB of RAM, while other select V Series displays include a Seneca Data X4-525 external media player with 1.8 GHz dual core Atom processor and 320GB HDD storage.
NEC said its Content Creation Services can help users realize the true potential of the display, breaking through the everyday clutter of messaging with high-quality, custom motion graphics. Designed to translate business objectives into compelling calls-to-action that deliver results, video and animation lead to stronger results for businesses, the company said. Users of these bundles will work with NEC's digital content development team and receive custom video files, completing their digital signage solutions. Streaming samples of NEC's content can be viewed in the online portfolio.
These bundles include:
- Up to full high-definition displays from 32- to 65-inches (V321-PC-CRE, V422-PC-CRE, V462-PC-CRE, V551-PC-CRE, V651-PC-CRE, P402-PC-CRE, P462-PC-CRE, P552-PC-CRE, X461S-PC-CRE, X551S-PC-CRE)
- Single board computer to source content (NEC NET-SBC-04, NEC OPS-PCAF-WS, Seneca Data X4-525)
- Wall mount kit (WMK-3257)
- Ultrablok direct plug-in ISOBAR surge suppressor, which features two outlets, an all-metal housing and 1410 joule rating
- NEC CMS, a SaaS Web-based digital signage software available at no charge
- Voucher for two hours toward NEC Content Creation Services
- Simple, easy-to-use and configure
- Commercial- and professional-grade LCD panel and components
NEC's Digital Signage/Content Creation Solutions are available with a three-year warranty at estimated street prices starting at $1,849.