Black Box, an industry-leading provider of multimedia and digital signage technology, announced today that it will be distributing its award-winning AV, Multimedia, and Digital Signage Design and Sourcing Guide during the November 7–8 Customer Engagement Technology World (CETW) expo in New York.
“This guide simplifies the job of having to choose compatible parts for a high-performance, sales-generating signage system with or without interactive touch,” says Brian Kutchma, Black Box VP of Sales & Marketing. “Whether you’re considering digital signage for a small or medium business, hotel, or bar, or are in the midst of planning a fully integrated signage and video distribution system for multisite retail, entertainment, or corporate wayfinding applications, this guide simplifies the design and product-selection process.”
The 76-page guide spotlights Black Box’s full range of platforms for digital signage, including:
- iCOMPEL™, the award-winning integrated hardware/software system for easy implementation of professional signage by SMBs, including new options for standalone kiosk and interactive kiosk signage.
- iCOMPEL EDS, the company’s platform for controlling enterprise-class signage. Via a Web connection, administrators can schedule and change presentations for any screen in any store in the world.
- iCOMPEL WDS, its award-winning system for iCOMPEL EDS managed wearable signage. The 2.4" LCD players show video presentations for attracting customer attention and enhancing sales interaction.
- MediaFlyer™ EXPRESS, an easy-to-scale hardware/hosted solution. It enables businesses with little technical or creative know-how to quickly set up signage and incorporate social media content.
In addition to digital signage platforms, the guide features Black Box’s full suite of:
- Extenders for cost-effective distribution of analog VGA and digital HDMI® and DVI video at long distances using CAT5e/CAT6 copper, fiber optic, or coax cabling.
- Splitters for easily outputting VGA and digital HDMI and DVI signals to multiple displays.
- Switches for routing multimedia signals from single or multiple sources to one or more displays.
- Converters and scalers for outputting various video formats on different types of displays.
- Wireless receivers for sharing video presentations easily in meeting rooms.
In addition to the guide, Black Box will be distributing its white paper, “The Roadmap to Digital Signage Success: Everything You Need to Ask When Planning and Evaluating Digital Signage,” at the expo. This 11-page white paper, co-authored by Black Box and the Digital Signage Experts Group, is designed to help signage implementers navigate through the often complex process of evaluating and choosing a system and a vendor.
To get the complimentary design guide and white paper, visit Booth # 427 on the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center floor or visit blackbox.com/go/GuideDS or blackbox.com/go/WP. For help choosing a digital signage or an AV distribution solution, speak to a free, 24/7 Tech Support expert today at 724-746-5500. Also be sure to ask about Black Box’s special support programs for system integrators and resellers.