Audiovisual distributor Almo Professional A/V, in partnership with InfoComm International, has announced the last chance to register for its next digital signage-heavy E4 AV training and networking event taking place in Dallas on Sept. 13.
In addition to bringing more than 30 manufacturing partners and a newly updated set of 13 educational sessions, many worth CTS Renewal Units, a large number of Almo's exhibiting partners, including Samsung Electronics America, NEC Display Solutions, Panasonic PCS, Sharp, LG Electronics USA and more, have announced they will showcase brand new products during E4 AV Dallas.
Among the highlights, the Dallas E4 AV event showcase will include the following new products:
- NanoLumens - NanoFlex 112-inch display and a NanoSlim 114-inch display in portrait mode
- Samsung Professional - A 22-inch tile product, the UD22B square-type narrow-bezel display and NL22 transparent cube for retail displays, and the 65- and 75-inch ME65B/ME75B LED monitors
- Sharp Professional - A 90-inch commercial-grade portrait monitor
- NEC - The E463 new professional LED display
- AMX - The DVX-2150/2155HD Enova all-in-one presentation switcher solution including control, multiformat inputs, video switching, transcoding and scaling, local and remote distribution, plus audio mixing, and amplification, all in a single box
Attendees will have the opportunity to explore multitouch interactive displays and lampless LED projectors, learn the ins-and-outs of media players, see examples of signal distribution over long distances and coax, and learn firsthand how to create video wall configurations with control systems, the company said. They can also win prizes from sponsors worth a total of over $5,000.
Also, Women in AV, or WAVE, a group seeking to educate, support and inspire women in AV through collaborating, mentoring and networking opportunities has several activities planned during E4 AV Dallas, with the goal of gathering local WAVE members to connect and learn from each other's experiences.
The Dallas E4 AV educational schedule will be broken down into three educational tracks focusing on emerging technology, technical knowledge and business savvy. Each track offers multiple opportunities to earn InfoComm CTS RUs.
Launched in December 2009, The E4 AV tour is a free, full-day program with an educational focus that allows partners to earn InfoComm International CTS RUs while networking with the industry's top manufacturers.
The E4 AV Dallas event will take place on Sept. 13 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is entirely free, including parking, to Almo Pro A/V's reseller, integrator and consultant partners.
The E4 AV program also can be accessed on demand during and after each event for instructor videos, copies of the course presentations and live Twitter updates.
Read more about digital signage distributors.