Yesterday, Christie announced the official launch of its Christie JumpStart content management solution at the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Amsterdam. Christie says JumpStart makes it easy to put high-resolution content onto a multidisplay or tiled digital canvas.
Christie JumpStart targets architectural markets including museums, universities, stadiums, corporate offices and retail stores needing high-resolution, reliable content playback across large video walls. Rental stagers will also benefit from JumpStart's speed and ease of setup, and support for unique display configurations, the company said.
"Christie is leading the way in developing simple, user-friendly solutions for integrated, large-format, digital displays," said Richard Heslett, senior product manager, Business Products, Christie. "Christie JumpStart can be used with any digital display that has up to four inputs, and is the ideal companion for small and medium-sized Christie MicroTiles video walls — giving customers the ability to get the most out of their MicroTiles displays."
Combining user-friendly JumpStart software with reliable HP hardware, Christie JumpStart enables users to position and play back a wide range of content including video, graphics, applications, Blu-ray and DVD movies, remote video sources, color swatches and text.
When used with Christie MicroTiles, Christie JumpStart communicates directly with the master External Control Unit (ECU), automatically picking the best resolution for the MicroTiles canvas, regardless of shape or cabling layout, and showing the location of every tile.
Benefits of Christie JumpStart:
- Multi-windowing capabilities including video files, applications and text
- Integration with Christie MicroTiles, automatically optimizing resolution of the Christie MicroTiles display
- Supports non-standard resolutions and independent resolutions
- Simple user interface allows for quick changes and intuitive user controls
- Integrated solution with single PC/software bundle means no additional hardware and no ongoing software costs or licenses
- Positioning and playback of content can be accomplished by seasoned designers and less technical users
- Plays media locally so no external source PCs or movie players are required
- Scheduling of playlists within each content window (scheduling by date is not supported)
Christie JumpStart is now shipping with a three-year warranty, and the hardware bundle is backed by HP, the company said.
Read more about digital signage software.