The Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) has announced the judges' nominees for the DSA Crown Awards, which recognizes excellence in digital out-of-home content.
The nominees are:
- Complete Digital Content Strategy and Digital Signage Implementation for TD Canada Trust, submitted by St. Joseph Content
- Harrah's Cherokee Hotel Lobby Video Wall, submitted by Alpha Video Creative
- PNC Auto Loan Spot, submitted by John Ryan
- PNC Street Marketing Content, submitted by John Ryan
- Smashburger Digital Menu Boards, submitted by WAND Corp.
- Sprint, 3D Park LCD, submitted by Two West Inc.
- Sprint, Diner LCD, submitted by Two West Inc.
- Sprint, NASCAR Grand Moment, submitted by Two West Inc.
- Tri Counties Bank Engages the Community, submitted by EWI Worldwide
Judges for the DSA Crown Awards included Michael Chase of St. Joseph Content; Paul Flanigan of Rise Vision; Pat Hellberg of The Preset Group; Keith Kelsen of 5thScreen and author of "Unleashing the Power of Digital Signage"; and Anne White of PRN.
The DSA Crown Awards winners for gold, silver and bronze in the categories of Point of Sale, Point of Wait and Point of Transit will be announced during the DSA Pre-Show Party held on Nov. 8 at Dave & Buster's Times Square, the night before Customer Engagement Technology World begins in New York City. To register for the DSA Pre-Show Party, go to: www.digitalscreenmedia.org/dsa-pre-show-party.
Learn more about digital signage content.