Panasonic Solutions Company announced a broad range of new professional displays for digital signage applications today at InfoComm 2011 in Orlando, Fla.
The company introduced a number of new products, including new LCD and plasma displays for digital signage, conference room and 3-D applications, professional projectors for a wide range of venues, HDTV production solutions and a new Toughbook mobile computer.
According to today's announcement, purpose-built professional LCD and plasma displays are a cornerstone of Panasonic's commitment to professional AV. Panasonic announced the following new professional digital signage displays at InfoComm 2011:
LFP30 Series of Professional LCD Displays
- Dustproof and water resistant to IP66 standards, creating an ideal signage solution for outdoor and semi-outdoor locations
- Aluminum cabinet provides corrosion-resistance and tempered front glass gives additional strength, no need for an additional protective casing
- Well-suited for open-air restaurants, shopping malls, public transportation hubs, factories, sports facilities and quick-service restaurants
- Applications include advertising, menus, schedules, production line control, store guides and route guides
LFT30 Professional LCD Displays
- Include integrated touchscreen capabilities, transreflective technology and a forced-air cooling system that allow the display to be used even in direct sunlight
- Suited for applications that require a fast, accurate, reliable touch response, such as interactive kiosks, public wayfinding and for interactive outdoor advertising
- IP53 rating for considerable dust and water resistance
LF30-Series of Professional LCD Displays
- High brightness, slim design, low power consumption, light weight and a wide range of professional features
- Wide viewing angle via an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel and Eco mode, in which a light sensor detects the ambient light level and controls the brightness of the backlight accordingly
- Features Slot 2.0 function slot, allowing a customer to mount an optional board, expanding application possibilities for the professional display.
- 1080p Professional Plasma Displays
- Four models: the 42-inch TH-42PF30U, the 50-inch TH-50PF30U, the 60-inch TH-60PF30U and the 65-inch TH-65PF30U
- Provide exceptional image quality; energy efficiency; crisp, smooth playback of images; deep, rich blacks; and reliability
- 3-D capability, offering customers more device application flexibility
- Available this summer